Sunday 17 June 2007

The Big Event

Despite the early rain and no Battle of Britain Memorial Flight this was a very good event.

I thoroughly enjoyed the bands and the atmosphere was brilliant,the queue for the beer tent was a bit long and it was a little difficult to applaud the bands with a pint in each hand.



It's a good job I am tall or it would have been difficult to see the stage as the crowds turned up in droves for the finale,some people complained to the sound engineer that they could not hear the music,but from my position it was fine perhaps they should have moved closer or had their ears syringed!!!!!

2 comments:

Tony Flaig said...

Blimey you must have been the bloke standing in front of me. It was a very good weekend, best use of my money since I became a local tax payer 30years ago.

Little Weed said...

Hi
I have only just found out that you are back on the scene - glad you got a new blog - sorry your old one was vandalised.